Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm sorry

I'm sorry....
I couldn't do anything...
i feel so helpless....
i wish i could have done something...
to make the pain seem painless...
to put that smile back on you face...
to pick you up when you fell...
to give you a hug or a pat on the back...
anything a friend or a brother would do...

seeing you fall made me feel terrible...
i was just a spectator...
someone from the sidelines...
unable to help...
unable to lend a hand...
unable to cushion your fall...
unable to be the friend you needed me to be....

Whatever i say or do now....
is not going to change anything...
but i want you to know....
that i'll always be there...
trying my best to be your pillar of strength...
trying my best to mend your wounds...
trying my best to be a friend...
but all i can do....
is try...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this story in line with the new blog name??

i am not sure about changing names so often... does i prefer to stick to one blog name... but what is your reason for changing it??

Liz said...

>>Arnan
He suka la. Haiyo

Keep writing, Kit zai!! :)