Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dark Horse Rises


Kris Allen wins american idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To me, i personally think that kris deserves to win this competition. He's got a great voice and is a musical genius as well as a humble guy. It's refreshing to see someone like kris win american idol. When i first heard kris sing 'man in the mirror' i was like.....wow...this guy has a very nice voice but i never thought he would win. I was a danny gokey fan in the beginning. But after a while i felt like he didn't 'wow' me anymore. But don't get me wrong, he was still good. Just maybe he didn't blow me away as much as he blew others away. Kris on the other hand just kept on getting better and kept 'wowing' me. He has a very unique voice and i just love the way he sings.

Kris is a fantastic singer. Everytime he sings, he connects with everyone. His voice has this innocence and pureness abt it and i can feel it everytime he sings. The way he interprets songs and improvises on them is just.........amazing. kris is definitely a musical genius, someone i strive to be.

I feel happy that an underdog finally won. Throughout the whole season, everyone has been talking about adam and danny but in the end, kris emerged as the champion. It gives me hope that an underdog can rise up. So, congratulations to kris, a deserving champion. GO KRIS!!!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Whoohoooooooo!!!!!!
Kris Allen!!!!!!!

btw, Mrs. Kris Allen here. XD

Murugesh Rao said...

Hi Clement. Finally I have time to read your blog. Regarding your previous entry, I think I know the teacher that you're talking about!! Must be her...ummm... Never mind...What she said should not affect you...You should just prove her wrong!!
Kris Allen...won...oklah...Not bad!!
Haha...but...feel bad for Lambert...
Take care. Bye!! See you!!

An Empty Vial said...

he isnt really an underdog (ooi here, btw) because he'd published an album called BRAND NEW SHOES before with his frens.

anyway, he still rocked! haha...