Friday, September 18, 2009

Hairless but fearless (hopefully)

As most of you know by now, i've got a new look.

I was sitting with my friends studying for the second paper of biology when C came and told me that a certain teacher (let's call him X) is searching for people to be the victims. But i guess we were all busy studying until we saw X approaching. X walked passed us and stopped and told me to go behind the hall for a haircut after my biology paper. X even told a friend to remind me. I was like...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......but of course i didn't say it out loud..kinda. But anyway, i was not happy. This was maybe one of the only times when i wished the exam would not end. coz when it ended it means i had to go cut my hair.

Okay so even before the paper ended, X was waving to a friend of mine who was also as unfortunate as me. So in the end, i went. I really wanted to say sth to X but i couldn't. Haiz..... the worst thing abt it was that i had just recently cut my hair (approximately 9 days ago). So my hair......well to me at least...wasn't exactly that long. I mean give me a break. it's not like i purposely wanted to defy the school rules.

Well, when i came home, my family was not at all happy. Like i said.....i just cut my hair. So my mum just mentioned it to a certain teacher (lets call the teacher Y) who asked X the next day. And apparently, according to X, It was all a misunderstanding. X said that when X asked me to cut my hair, X was just joking with me. What?????? Unbelievable. X had ample time to tell me X was just joking. X thought i was volunteering. Why would i want to? So i lost my hair because of a joke. Great. Just great.

Well, i planned to stay home until my hair grew back but after a while, i couldn't care less. If ppl wanted to laugh then let them laugh. At least i can bring some joy to their lives. lol.

2 comments:

Liz said...

It's okay. I think you look cute :)

The Bee said...

ya you may be hair-less
we love you still the same =)
and i like the fearless part
not that i m asking you to rebel
but more the fear less aspect
do not be afraid kit to speak up
could have saved the nice former hair style lo...