Friday, August 8, 2008

my first entry....
just wanna let you know a little abt me..

i have felt....
happy
sad
angry
frustrated
overwhelmed
depressed
stupid
useless
hopeless
unloved
loved
alone
unworthy
unsure
insecure
not good enough
lazy
confused

i am......
quiet
crazy
weird
mean
sarcastic
introvert
noisy
funny

i try not to be....
proud
selfish
rude
lazy
fake
annoying

i try to be
the best i can be
real
friendly
good
hardworking
caring
a good friend
helpful
someone ppl can trust
someone ppl can depend on

i guess my friends would know me too..
i would like to know what else you guys think of me...
then i can add it to my list...
so let me know ok?....

3 comments:

Aravin said...

first of all the name rocks,
i am glad u didn't go with NANCY..
hahahahahha

Rainbows are pretty said...

Awwww =) you're awesome, Clementine! :P XD =) here's my link =] http://annezgh3mo.blogspot.com/

RuYen said...

Lol...haha didn't know that you started a blog!!!hmmm....dunno what comments to say coz I dunno you that well haha..But I do think that you can handle difficult sutuations calmly...kaka...^^
p/s:happy blogging!!! =)