Friday, October 31, 2008

Embarassing moments.................

Form 1 (2005)
This was like super embarassing....well, i was in 1 Mawar. I can't exactly remember everything but i can remember the main parts. I was walking out of the class. Then, while walking i tried to peek into 1 Kenanga ( dun ask me why). When i turned my head around, i knocked the pillar. The worst thing abt it was that some students from 1 kenanga saw what happened.....pretty embarassing rite?

Form 2 (2006)
i can't remember all the details but student A was bullying me. He pushed me onto the teachers chair. And just when things couldn't get any worse......teacher A showed up...of all times. He asked me why i was there.....so i told him that student A pushed me. The funny thing was....he didn't scold student A coz that year...student A was like a star and "contributing"(that was what he said) to the school. So in the end....i got scolded...kinda....haiz.

Form ???
This happened a few times. After exams or any other time....when teacher asks a question i answer it loudly with full confidence. so sure of my answer......but the embarassing part is my answer was for a different question. especially for a question which was already answered earlier.

Form 4
There was a certain week where i kept falling down...i have no idea why. i fell off my bed and knocked my head....i fell down the stairs in school....and i even fell at curry leaf....truly and utterly embarassing....

There are other embarassing moments, but i figure i should keep some to myself for now. maybe next time if i get the courage i'll post others...lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so you decided to share your past with us.

Is it to make us laugh...

Embarassing moment happen to all of us. Don't feel bad.

Check my blog. I just posted you on it....

siehjin said...

my most embarassing moment was in standard six, when i let our glorious malaysian flag fall down the flagpole after we'd sung negaraku at assembly. the entire school laughed at me. i can laugh about it now, but it was no laughing matter at the time. =P

Anonymous said...

haha i rmb "the fall" at curry leaf...it was kinda funny..altho i was soo worried u'd hurt urself at 1st..bt then, thinkin abt how u juz sort of fell over (on ur butt!) was er, funny.
my most embarrassing tht i rmb (dunno if i told u guyz dis) was in SBM. when i stay back in sch i usually go Ming's class 2 tel him 2 help me tel Mum tht i had xtra class instead of calling Mum myself.
I confidently went into da class n told da teacher (Pn Elizabeth at da time) tht i needed 2 c my brother. n i had totally 4gotten tht Ming had not come 2 sch tht day cos he was home sick.
U shud hv seen da look on Pn Elizabeth's face!