Friday, March 20, 2009

LOSER....

he was tugging at it. applying pressure. he pulled and twisted it. I could feel the pain. It hurt really badly. I screamed soo loud it went into ultrasound. He didn't care. He laughed wickedly. he didn't care. he kept pulling and pulling. And then it flew out. I closed my eyes. It was over....

That is the exaggerated version of my meeting with the dentist. Okay, he didn't like tug and pull so crazily but he did pull my tooth out. I didn't scream coz when your mouth is wide open and numb due to the anesthesia, you can't really say anything. he definitely did not laugh wickedly (he is actually really nice). But the tooth did fly out. i saw it.

Well, i had to extract 4 of my teeth. Braces. I can't imagine myself with braces. But soon, i will not have to imagine. If anyone is asking, i'm putting braces NOT for beautiful looking teeth but for health purposes (yea rite...). I mean...that is the noble explanation of it. Of course part of the reason is to have nice teeth.

I went for a haircut lately and i was telling my bro that i've been losing stuff this week. My teeth and now my hair. And he replied, " unfortunately not your weight. " So mean rite? I just hope that becoz of the braces, i would be able to lose some weight. At least.

Well, i just have one favour to ask from everyone. DON'T LAUGH. =)

5 comments:

Aravin said...

that was seriously funny, wei. really. ur brother was so cool to say that.hahahahahaha, that dialogue lar. but still mean.

Liz said...

ahaha Ouch Zai. Ming is always meannnnn
wakaka You're gonna suffer, Kit. You're gonna cry and scream into your pillow and wish you weren't crazy enough to have let the dentist even touch you that fateful day. You'll wonder if you actually did the right thing or not. You might regret it. I've been there. But, to keep myself sane, I tell myself it's gonna be all worth it. ahaha Let's pray I'm right. XD
Add oil :)

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

FOUR TOOTH!!!!! FENCING!!!! TWO YEARS!!!! TIMOTHY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


I feel so mean...

Unknown said...

lol! at your brother... good joker... but mean at the same time... well, i didn't laugh... but honestly, i smiled =) and how would you lose weight with bracers? lolz

siehjin said...

i wore braces before too... if you're fortunate, they will only hurt for a few days after every tightening (that was my case)... but i had friends who were in pain all the time, so... God bless you! =P

let them laugh la... it's good to bring some joy and happiness into others' lives... =)