Friday, September 26, 2008

3 times....yeah....

yahoo........finally......
during PJK on wednesday......i finally achieved my target....i did it. i didn't think i could but i did it. After so long trying and tiring myself out i finally did it. For me, it was not an easy task to do. i struggled a lot. But the main thing is .....i did it...yeah....One thing i learnt is that no matter what....we must keep on trying our best.....no matter how hard it is. It is better to fail and know you have tried your best than to not try at all. But i did it.....i'm sooo happy.

i was standing there in the field....waiting for my chance...i knew it would come...i just had to wait. i could feel the adrenaline rush, the wind blowing against my face, the eyes of students looking and staring trying to guess if i would make it. i had to do it, i need to do it. this is not really the typical kind of thing i would be doing. usually i don't play sports. but i should at least try...... rite?

and then it came. my chance, my hope. i reached for it, i gave it my all...................
YES! i did it. i succeeded. yahoo....i finally did it. i finally.......



touched the football 3 times...........(pathetic rite?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Football is about running, i think
that is unless you are goalkeeping


here in TAR i play floorball...

a very fun game...